Guild of the Transformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For members of Guild of the Transformation from Duels.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Officer post
Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:29 am by Ilumm

» New to Mage build advice
Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:43 pm by sith lord uni

» Blastwave is alive and well!!
Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm by red

» my current loadout
Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:40 am by Rufinix

» Skill Balance Update
Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:00 pm by red

» i need help
Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:44 pm by Kacktress

» New Build for Talak Mage
Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:14 am by Akel Armen

» New PVP Quest!!
Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:41 am by Sith

» Trading/borrowing inside the Guild
Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 pm by red

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:08 am

Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event

Go down 
+2
Kacktress
Sith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sith

Sith

Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Empty
PostSubject: Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event   Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:48 pm

If you have not already done so, please read http://www.duelsblog.com/?p=77 for more information.

As a guild, I would like to see all level 40+ guild members join the "Elementals"

If you are not yet level 40, get your grind on and then complete the Kahn question by end of day Wed to be eligible for this event!
Back to top Go down
Kacktress
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event   Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:04 pm

What quest is the Kahn quest?
Back to top Go down
Lumalene

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event   Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Sweet, I like this new style of play. Hopefully they will execute it well. It looks like you just have to complete the current chapters of the Abtu Khan quests..
Back to top Go down
Tibbles

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event   Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:59 pm

god damnit i was hoping 2 join the parasites Sad o well atleast i get 2 try and burn dresden Razz
Back to top Go down
Sith

Sith

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event   Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:51 pm

@Kacktress - the Kahn quest are available at level 40, if you click the 'Treasures of Abtu Kahn' logo on the quest page you can start them.
Back to top Go down
Etincelle

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event   Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:54 am

Quote :

As a guild, I would like to see all level 40+ guild members join the "Elementals"

Okay !
I've done all that quests so count me in.
Back to top Go down
Lumalene

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event   Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:00 am

I have joined the elementals. Beware all you Singlemind minions!
Back to top Go down
Tharnakus

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event   Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:06 pm

Didn't give in to the Singlemind. Now lets blast those parasites out of Phyrra!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event   Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasures of the Abtu-Kahn - Inside the PVP Event
Page 1 of 1