Guild of the Transformation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For members of Guild of the Transformation from Duels.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Officer post
Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:29 am by Ilumm

» New to Mage build advice
Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:43 pm by sith lord uni

» Blastwave is alive and well!!
Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm by red

» my current loadout
Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:40 am by Rufinix

» Skill Balance Update
Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:00 pm by red

» i need help
Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:44 pm by Kacktress

» New Build for Talak Mage
Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:14 am by Akel Armen

» New PVP Quest!!
Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:41 am by Sith

» Trading/borrowing inside the Guild
Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 pm by red

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:08 am

Need Help with Attributes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacktress
Admin

Need Help with Attributes Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with Attributes   Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:05 am

I am about the respec everything. How should I setup my attributes? I am having a real tough time trying to figure that out
Back to top Go down
Etincelle

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Attributes   Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:58 am

To me, a good Talak build only need Intell and speed.
61 speed is generally a good deal.
The stamina, resist or extra speed will be given by weapons so... I don't think it is needed to put points in other way.

(some base stamina is needed)
Back to top Go down
Sith

Sith

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Attributes   Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Depends on how many rounds of Talaks you want to roll with. Say for example you want to get 3 rounds of Talaks in for each duel, you need to have at least 121 attributes in speed either from items or from distributing your attributes.

This is how I maxed out my load outs with pretty modest gear (Arlens Pyromantic Focus, Darian Commander Gear, Crimson Cancesences, Manaspring etc).

I put about 20/30 points in STAM, the rest in INT on the theory that Mind Amp will bump it another 15% and also give me 60% more strength in damaged (tho I am convinced that is buggy right now because I am only doing 50-60 damage with my legendary staffs).

Then in order to get 4 rounds of talaks I used the Darian Chest/Legs/Back/Head pieces along with the Heirophant Treds, Arminaian Gloves, and Zealot Anklets and use Arlens Focus and Manaspring for weapons. That gives me 345 int before Mind Amp Kicks in... From there you can play with diff loadouts. For example I have a 2 round talaks and a 2 round talaks with a high armor staff.

I think this route gives you the best option with other openers as well, the other option is to put 121 or 61 points in speed to get your 2 or 3 rounds of talaks in, but that may not do you any good for fireshield or Energy drain.
Back to top Go down
Lumalene

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Attributes   Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 pm

I think a lot of it depends on your equipment. I would only put as much speed into attributes as you need to get to the turn tiers (61, 121, 181, 241) with your equipment. Right now, I am using 31 in speed, and the rest in intelligence, but I am probably going to respec soon, and am tempted to go all intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Tharnakus

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Attributes   Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:28 am

Personally I have found 46 speed to be a good amount. I had 45 before the new levels and I found I was always 1 speed short and needed to get some cheapo item to make it over. For a starters there are many good items with 10 speed that gives you that needed 61 speed easily, and from there you just add 40 more speed for every round of talak wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sith

Sith

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Attributes   Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:32 am

Here are some good cheap/low power speed items, these items give you 53 speed for just around 500 power.

http://www.duels.com/items/view/2859 +12
http://www.duels.com/items/view/3393 +10
http://www.duels.com/items/view/3083 +11
http://www.duels.com/items/view/3403 +20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with Attributes   Need Help with Attributes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help with Attributes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild of the Transformation :: Load Out Advice :: Elite Level Load Outs (Levels40-45)-
Jump to: